Saturday, November 9, 2013

CARLOS' FRIENDS

I always enjoy learning about my kids' lives, families, and friends.  Carlos, the cutest little boy in El Salvador, wrote me a letter telling me about his friends.

Who is your best friend?  Kevin and Lucas

How old is your best friend?  7 and 8 years old

For how long do you know your best friend?  3 years (about the same amount of time that I have been writing to him)

Where did you meet your best friend?  My school

What grade is your best friend in?  2nd

What do you like to play with your best friend?  Play tag

Who does your best friend live with?  Mother and Father

Hi, I'm very happy to write to you, I play soccer at the CDI, I'm now able to add the numbers.  My best friends' names are Kevin and Lucas, they live with their mom.  I always ask for all your prayers and your letters.  God bless you and take good care of yourself.  Your friend that loves you very much, Carlos.

Carlos drew me a very cute picture of his friend/s playing soccer.  I'm not sure if the two boys are him and a friend, or if they are both of his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment