Tuesday, August 18, 2015

COMPLETED SALVATION

Completed Salvation

Hebrews 9:27 and 28

And just as it is appointed for people to die once - and after this, judgment- so also the Messiah having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

The Second Coming. . . The thought of the Second Coming brings anticipation, joy, and excitement.  I will finally be home, free of sin and free of the consequences of sin.  I will finally be healed.  I will finally be home.  

I believe that you cannot lose your salvation.  The moment you accept Jesus, you are saved. You have a special place in Jesus' family and home. 

I may stray far away from Him, but Jesus always calls me back.  If you have lost your way, Jesus is calling for you to return.  He wants to bring you back into His forgiveness and grace.  His love for you will never end.  Just like eternity; it is constant and never ending.

Salvation doesn't end with the moment you truly believe Jesus is the Son of God and has died for your sins.  Throughout your whole life, Jesus is in the process of saving you.  He is preparing you for eternity.  Every day you walk with Him is one step closer to the completion of your salvation.

The Second Coming brings not only hope and joy but also completion.  The moment He returns our salvation is completed.  His promise of eternity will finally be realized.  We will no longer doubt Him.  We will be welcomed into His home with open arms.

Take a moment to reflect on His Second Coming.  Thank Him for never giving up on you.  Praise Him for His promises of eternal life.  Rejoice in your salvation.

Lord Jesus,  I thank You for Your salvation.  I thank You for the home You are preparing for me.  I ask You to continue Your process of saving me.  Prepare me for eternity.  In Your precious name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment