Sunday, June 9, 2013

A VERY CUTE LETTER PLUS AN UPDATED PHOTO OF THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY IN EL SALVADOR




I still consider Carlos the "Cutest Little Boy in El Salvador".  I noticed his photo updated yesterday, which was a pleasant surprise.  I can't get over just how cute and adorable he is!  Carlos is eight years old, my youngest out of all my kids.
Also, yesterday I received a letter from him.  He just melted my heart with this letter.

It is My Dreams template.

When I grow up I want to be a firefighter (a good career)
Some day I would like to go diving
I would like to meet the snow (I think my winter pictures inspired him to say this)
Some day I would like to meet my sponsor because for you to tell me what your house is like and tell you I love you very much.  (Aw!)

Hello!  I hope that you are in good health with your family and friends.  I want to thank you for the letters received.  When I grow up, my dream is to be a firefighter and to serve in the community.  I would like to dive in the ocean and to see the fish and the sea plants (ideas as to what to send him now), and to be close to them.  Please, pray for my mother and for me so that God will bless us.  I pray for you, so that God is watching over you.  Until next time, Carlos Efrain

And, I must be a bad correspondent, for I noticed last month that he is now writing by himself!  I looked over the last few letters, and he's been writing by himself for quite some time!  I completely missed it until recently!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww - he really is adorable! What a lovely letter too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that he's older, his personality is starting to really come out. I love eight year old boys!

    ReplyDelete