Sunday, September 9, 2012

MY LATEST PRAYER CHILD


I still feel so burdened for Jimmy, but I know I am not to be his sponsor.  I feel somewhat responsible for him, though, for he was the first choice.  He needs a loving, supportive sponsor.  Most likely, he will only have two and a half years left (I found this out when Guian Carlos appeared on my account).  He needs someone to write him letters and to help him become the man the Lord has created him to be.  Be an encouragement to him.  Spoil him with letters and show him to Jesus.  Invest in his eternal life.

Please, someone sponsor him!  I don't know if the link will work, so I have posted his picture and information.  If you do sponsor him, please let me know.  I hate the thought of him completing his last two years without a sponsor.  You may be the one to help him to finish the program.

javascript:void(0)


Jimmy Walter CastaƱeda Bernal  
Proceed to our secure online form
  • Age: 15
  • Birthday: October 29, 1996
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peru
  • Center: Jesus Bread of Life Student Center
  • Child ID: PE3400173
Jimmy lives with his father and his mother. His father is employed and his mother maintains the home. Jimmy works at home making beds, running errands and cleaning.

As part of Compassion's ministry, Jimmy participates in church activities and Bible class. He is also in high school where his performance is average. Bicycling, listening to music and playing group games are his favorite activities.

Please remember Jimmy in your prayers. Your love and support will help him to receive the assistance he needs to grow and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment