Thursday, September 20, 2012

PINTREST






I admit; I don't get pintrest.  However, with this latest assignment from Compassion, I'm finding myself more on the site and repinning as much as I can.  You see, one of the prizes for this week is a $100 gift for our sponsored child.  That much money can go so far in a world of poverty.  

I know not to expect to win any prizes.  There are others with more followers than me.  Hey, I just started blogging, so what are the chances that I will win one of the prizes?  

Even though I would like a gift for Giuan Carlos (pictured with me), I also won't refuse to help others in their quest for the same.  

I am not competitive whatsoever.  I would much rather help someone than beat them at a game or a contest.

I chose Guian Carlos because he's my newest one.  I think it would be hard to hold five pictures, don't you think?   And, if I do happen to win, how would I choose which one to receive the gift?

So, if you pintrest, I would appreciate it if you repinned my picture.  My user name is compassiongirl.  Surprised?  

If you would like to sponsor a child, please visit Compassion's website.  Or consider sponsoring Rosa, whose packet I still have.  Here is her picture:


She is nine years old and lives in Mexico.  Isn't she adorable?  

No comments:

Post a Comment